The Homestead Essentials Insect Lodge is the perfect home for your backyard buddies. Insects play a critical role in our gardens, keeping soils healthy and eliminating waste materials. With five different compartments attracting a variety of insects, this insect hotel is the perfect sanctuary for those important critters. The dried round logs with small holes are perfect for leafcutters to rest after a hard days work, while the bamboo holes attract carpenter and mason bees. The dry pine cones are for those creepy crawlies lie beetles, centipedes and spiders. Another compartment includes straw to attract the beautiful ladybirds, while the fifth feature is a small slit across the top of the insect hotel for butterflies. A beautiful sanctuary for your backyard critters!
- Insect Lodge style rests on a flat surface for insect access
- Opening near the top is perfect for butterflies to access and find sanctuary
- Large size bamboo attracts Mason bees and other small insects
- Acorn and bark sections provide sanctuary for smaller insects, acting as a playground for the insects while the netting protects the insects and prevents predators from accessing the sanctuary
- Netting protects the insects and prevents predators from accessing the sanctuary
Customers Also Viewed